1. Name and Brand Recognition – The Dallas Texans are consistently ranked as one of the top clubs in the country on both the boys' and girls' sides. Both boys and girls have been ranked #1. The Dallas Texans name is one of the most highly respected names anywhere in the country.
2. Administrative Assistance – The Dallas Texans Soccer Club is one of the most organized and professionally run clubs in the country. Affiliates' boards, officers, organizations and budgets remain independent but the Dallas Texans Club is available to assist and advise on any operational matter.
3. Sponsorships – With its affiliates, the Dallas Texans organization has one of the largest member databases in the country. This helps all divisions of the Dallas Texans to benefit from major sponsorships.
4. Tournaments – All affiliates coordinate their tournaments and work diligently to support each other. This support can benefit fundraising efforts.
5. Website Upgrade – The Dallas Texans use one of the premier youth sports web designers in the country. This service will become immediately available to affiliates. Please visit www.dallastexans.com for review.
6. Camps and Clinics – Nike sponsored camps and clinics will be available for all players locally and regionally, as Nike and the Dallas Texans work together to provide new player development opportunities for all ages.
7. Professional Staff Increase – New fundraising opportunities may allow affiliates to add additional coaches.
8. Coaching Assistance and Exchange – The primary reason for the success of the Dallas Texans has been the quality of its coaching staff. The Club will help affiliates fill any coaching needs in their staff and provide mentoring and idea exchange. Coaches from the various affiliates will periodically travel to other affiliates to share ideas and to give the players varied learning experiences.
9. Pre-Season Preparations – The Dallas Texans will organize pre-season 'friendlies' and other training opportunities at our Ross Stewart Soccer Complex in Dallas for all affiliates to prepare for league play, schedules permitting.
10. Academy Festivals – Youth Academy Festivals will be held in Dallas. These festivals will create the opportunity for Academy players to play against players from other affiliates.
11. Guest Play Opportunities – Players will have the opportunity to guest play with other affiliates as they travel to events nationally and internationally.
12. US Event Acceptance – The Dallas Texans will use all of its resources to assist the affiliates to enter into some of the most prestigious tournaments in the country.
13. College Resources – The Dallas Texans are extremely proud to have one the best College ID programs in the country. Texans teams are scouted closely by college coaches and the collective network of coaches within the Dallas Texans' affiliations is unmatched. In addition, the Texans' relationship with The Sports Source will provide a "college night" for affiliates' sophomore, junior and senior players and parents.
14. International Tours – The Dallas Texans' international tours give players from all affiliates the opportunity to travel in Europe and play in prestigious international events in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, England, Spain, and Holland etc.
15. Online Player Profiles – The new website allows players and parents an additional opportunity to put their college resumes and profiles in front of hundreds of college coaches.
16. Banquets – The Dallas Texans will use its contacts to assist affiliates with guest speakers for their banquets.
17. Texans Summit – The Dallas Texans will have a Summit meeting for all DOCs for the purpose of exchanging ideas and sharing information. Time and location will be announced in advance.
18. Online Spiritwear Store – The Dallas Texans have created an online store for Texans logo merchandise and other selected items. Each affiliate can easily create its own store with the same merchandise, applying its own division name as desired with the profits going to the affiliate.
19. Texans Calendar – A master calendar coordinating all affiliates' schedules will be maintained to better coordinate and support all affiliates' activities and events.
20. Elite And College Combine Program – The Dallas Texans will organize an annual 3-day event showcasing the top players in the U15 - U19 age groups of all affiliates. College, ODP and National Team coaches will be invited, creating excellent exposure for these players. The event will be held in Dallas during the Dallas Cup week.
21. Texans Residential Summer Camp – The Dallas Texans will hold an annual summer residential camp featuring national and/or international guest coaches, as well as Texans coaches from the various affiliates.
22. Field Development – The Dallas Texans staff is available to provide affiliates with their experience and recommendations of contractors for their field development.
23. Training Program – The Dallas Texans will participate in the Nike SPARQ program, and will develop a speed, agility and strength training program for its players. It will share this information with all affiliates.
24. Exclusive Travel Agency – The Dallas Texans' exclusive travel agency will be available to all affiliates. This agency specializes in soccer travel and can help teams find the most cost-effective arrangements, in some cases, compted rooms for the coaches and other benefits.
25. Exclusive Gear Supplier – The Dallas Texans exclusive uniform and soccer gear supplier will also be available to all affiliates. The organization's combined purchasing power should provide lower costs. Special deals and arrangements with this supplier will be made available to all affiliates.
26. Manchester United – The Dallas Texans have an exclusive affiliation with Manchester United, one of the most important clubs in the world.